Some people just aren’t down for greens in their smoothies (my sister being one of them). If you’re just like her, here’s a simple recipe for a post-workout smoothie bowl!
Bursting with mango & raspberry flavour, amped up with protein with a boost in satisfying healthy fats, the texture is on point!!
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup frozen mangoes
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup homemade cashew milk or other milk of choice (& more, if necessary)
- 1 tsp. gelatinized maca
- 1 tsp. freeze-dried açai powder
- Add all the ingredients or your food processor & blend until combined. Add more liquid if you want to thin it out.
- Add toppings & enjoy (Pictured here are banana slices, frozen wild bluebs, Granda Emily granola & hemp hearts).