Guys… this is the best fruit jam I EVER made… oh mah goodness gracious!!!!!!
It’s delicious, nutritious, sugar-free, made with just a few simple ingredients & ripe fruit, full of delicious naturally sweet flavour, creamy, perfectly spreadable & TOTALLY PERFECT… literally!
The best part?! You can make it with ANY overripe fruit you have in the fridge so it doesn’t go to water & you can sweeten it to your liking if you feel it needs it, but I love it just this way!
- 3 apples
- 6 clementines
- 4 kiwis
- 1 pear
- 1.5 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- Juice from one lemon
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- OPTIONAL: sweetener of choice
TO MAKE IT:
- Add all the ingredients to a skillet & toss to coat. Heat the skillet over high heat & bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, lower heat to medium-high & cook, stirring every now & then, until fruit is sticky, mushy, cooked & caramelized.
- Remove from the heat, let cool slightly, add to the bowl of your food processor or blender jug & blend until creamy & thick!
- Store in an airtight container & refrigerate.