You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. Even something so small, it seems trivial.
The secret to feeling your best is found in your daily routine. It sounds like a bunch of cliché BS… I know.
But just try it: this week, I challenge you to change just 1 thing. It can mean adding something new & positive, but also removing something toxic or negative. What matters is not the grandiosity of the change, but rather that YOU actively take the 1st step & consciously MAKE THE CHANGE.
Here are some ideas:
1. wake up & drink a glass of water to wake up your system & prevent dehydration; add lemon, apple cider, sea salt, chlorophyll or aloe vera juice to it
2. go to bed 30 minutes earlier than usual & wake up with the ☀️
3. fit in a form of daily movement, even if you have a busy schedule; it doesn’t have to be an hour long workout; it can be a 30 min. walk on break at work to get coffee with a friend, a yoga/spin class or an at home workout
4. make time to see family &/or friends at least 1x/week to take your mind off the hustle & bustle of daily stresses
5. give yourself a goal of eating at least X amount of meals homemade this week & meal prep some staples if you have time to make life easier
6. practice self-care for 30 minutes a day, whatever it means to you
7. remind yourself of 2 things you’re grateful for each day & just 1 thing you love about yourself that has nothing to do with your appearance
8. do something great for someone else without expecting anything in return
9. cut refined sugar/flour, processed/packaged foods, table salt, hydrogenated oils, deli meats, etc., but ONE AT A TIME so you don’t get overwhelmed or have withdrawal;
10. if you think you may be sensitive, try eliminating dairy & gluten, one at a time, for at least 2 wks. & assess how you feel
11. eat more real food & fruits/veggies; make it a goal to have 1/2 your plate look like a rainbow at every meal
12. face your fears, anxieties or stressors at least 1x this week instead of repressing them & don’t skip