Here’s a super simple late lunch I whipped up for my dad that takes no more than 10 minutes from start to finish!
I topped 2 slices Ezekiel toast with a savoury mushroom & egg scramble with a side of avo for healthy fats! Here’s how to make the scramble:
- 2-3 organic free-range brown eggs
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 small box of mushrooms
- Celtic sea salt
- White pepper sprinkle
- Avocado oil spray
- Balsamic glaze for topping
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat & spray with avocado oil.
- Add the mushrooms & sauté for about 4-5 min. until browned & they start to shrink.
- Lower the heat to medium, crack the eggs into the skillet, season with the other ingredients & cook with a rubber spatula over medium heat for 3 minutes, until eggs are scrambled, cooked through & browned!
- Toast your bread, top it with the egg scramble, drizzle with black pepper & serve with a side of avocado!