All I have to say about these carrots is OH MY GOODNESS! Who knew you could spruce up carrots so much that you’d choose ‘em over veggie chips?! I swear! Try these & you won’t regret it!
Bursting with lemon, smoky, naturally sweet garlicky deliciousness & roasted to perfection, you can’t go wrong!
- 1 large bag of carrots, sliced thinly
- 1.5 tsp. Kozlik’s triple crunch mustard
- 1.5 tsp. Miels d’Anicet organic honey Dijon
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Juice from a lemon
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 420F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the carrots, season & toss them in a large bowl & roast for 30 minutes.
- Once roasted, broil on high for 4-5 minutes until browned & crispy.