This breakfast was on fire!!!
Full of beauty boosting marine collagen, healthy fats from cashew bitter & homemade cashew milk, energizing hormone regulating maca, natural vanilla flavour & fibre, antioxidants & plant protein from chia seeds, the texture is #GOALS!
I used Vital Proteins marine collagen to spruce it up & topped it off with coconut chips for extra fibre, crunch & healthy fats & golden berries for vitamin A, skin health, antioxidants, vitamin C & a high dose of iron!
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup homemade cashew milk
- Splash pure organic vanilla extract
- Ceylon cinnamon to sweeten
- 1 tsp. organic cashew butter
- 1 scoop marine collagen
- 1/2 tbsp. gelatinized maca
- Toppings: organic coconut chips, dried organic golden berries, kiwi & banana
- Add all the ingredients to a glass container & whisk until combined.
- Seal the container & give it a good shake. Place in the fridge overnight to firm up.
- In the morning, give it a stir, add toppings & enjoy!