Did you know that Brain Octane oil has the ability to act as a readily available source of energy for the brain (without the need for glucose from carbs or sugar) & is so powerful that it can reduce brain fog by minimizing the production of toxic chemicals in the bloodstream?
It also enhances physical performance & its made with an MCT fatty acid, called caprylic acid (a fatty acid found in coconut oil) but is 18x stronger than coconut oil when it comes to increasing the body’s fat-burning abilities! I don’t take it everyday but today I added it to my smoothie bowl & it was bomb (it also enhances how silky the texture is!)
This smoothie bowl is full of greens, fibre, antioxidants, plant protein derived from hemp, amino acids, healthy fats & natural sweetness! Topped it off with fruit, Living Intentions superfood probiotic granola & a few raw Brazil nuts & cashews!
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 5 frozen cauliflower chunks
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee
- 1/4 cup homemade cashew milk
- 1/2 tbsp. Bulletproof Brain Octane oil
- Ceylon cinnamon & splash pure vanilla extract for sweetness
- Liquid from 2 astaxanthin capsules
- 1 tsp. chlorella
- 1 tsp. cold-pressed Açai powder
- 1 tsp. camu camu berry powder
- 1 serving unsweetened hemp protein
TO MAKE IT:
- Add the ingredients to your blender or food processor & blend until desired texture is obtained.
- Add toppings & enjoy!