I absolutely love snacking on raw radish & fennel because they’re fresh, crunchy & I just love the taste! But… there’s something about any & all roasted veggies that I could legit eat all day!
This recipe is delicious & so nutritious & makes for the perfect side with some grains & protein OR amp up your salads by giving them a warm & charred kick!
Fennel actually contains volatile oils that make it amazing for digestion & gut health as it helps things pass more smoothly through the GI tract & it’s great for reliving bloating or indigestion.
Radish is packed with vitamins from A to C to E to B6 to K, so it’s great for skin, immunity, cell renewal, home health & contains a good dose of magnesium, antioxidants, fibre, zinc, potassium & iron!
- 1 bag of radish or 2 bunches
- 1 bulb of fennel
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Juice from 1 fresh lemon
- Eco Ideas wild garlic Himalayan salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet, making sure not to pile them & season with the lemon & spices.
- Roast for 25 minutes, then broil on high for 3 minutes. Enjoy!