These are the softest, chewiest, moistest, delicious, comforting & indulgent chocolate chip cookies you’ll ever bite into. ‘Nuff said.
They’re vegan, gluten, refined sugar & egg free & POSSIBLY nut-free!
Make them wisely a.k.a. DOUBLE YOUR BATCH.
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup & 1 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup & 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1.5 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup & 1 tbsp. water
- 1/3-2/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Keep in mind the cookies will spread a bit.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until combined & a batter is formed.
- Spray the baking sheets with coconut oil. Roll the batter into 16 cookies & flatten gently onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 minutes, until bottoms are set & browned & tops are cracked & crumbly.