Gimme all the warming anti-inflammatory spices please!!!
They way that winter is the best time to load up on spices like turmeric, curry, cumin, coriander, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger & cayenne because they help boost circulation, enhance immunity due to their antioxidant, phytonutrients & anti-microbial properties, raise body temperature & have energy effects on the metabolism post digestion!
Plus… these spices are so full of flavour that you don’t need much else to spice up a batch of crispy roasted veggies!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 large zucchini
- 10 medium carrots
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/2-1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. maple wine vinegar or or coconut vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with silicone mats.
- Place the veggies in a large bowl & season. Toss to coat.
- Roast the veggies for 25 minutes until browned & crispy. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes to get ‘em just where they need to be but watch close so they don’t burn!