Omg… I never thought I could make the perfect corn chip come to life in my kitch, but guess what? I DID!!!!
These baked chips are SO much healthier than store-bought, totally crispy, crunchy, full of flavour & contain no preservatives, additives or refined sugar!
Most corn chips are made from GMO corn (about 99% of the corn in North America is GMO) & contain hydrogenated vegetable oils, table salt & other additives. THESE, on the other hand, are EVEN more delish & full of flavour & you can feel good about eating them!
I used sprouted organic corn tortillas (sprouting makes them easier to digest), but you can use any brand so long as they’re certified organic & non GMO! Feel free to season them as you like & have fun with the spices!
- 1 package non-GMO organic corn tortillas
- Avocado oil cooking spray
- Garlic powder
- Nutritional yeast
- Chili powder
- OPTIONAL: Celtic sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F & like 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut the tortillas into 4 with a bread knife & place them on the baking sheets. Don’t pile them!
- Spray the tortillas with avocado oil & season with the spices.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until crispy. Remove from the oven & let cool! Serve with hummus, guac, salsa, pesto, cheese etc & enjoy!