Gotta love when lunch is ready in minutes thanks to my bff meal prep!
For the base of this delicious & nutritious creamy salad, I used the crispy crunchy quinoa salad I prepped over the weekend (recipe here: Crispy Crunchy Quinoa Salad In A Yacon, Lemon & Apple Cider Vinaigrette, threw in tons of veggies & seasonings & seasoned it with my homemade creamy avocado balsamic dressing & BAM.
Here’s what’s in my bowl, ya know… in case you care!
- 1 large endive
- 2 daikon radish rounds
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup homemade quinoa salad (recipe on my feed)
- 1 tsp. organic nutritional yeast & Eden Foods sesame seed & algae blend
- 1 cup zucchini noodles
- 1/2 small avocado
- homemade balsamic avocado creamy dressing (recipe here: Creamy AF Avocado Balsamic Dressing a.k.a. AVO-ddicting!
- 1/2 fresh lemon & black pepper to taste
WHATTA LUNCH! It really hit the spot & has the perfect balance of fats, carbs, protein, fibre & antioxidants, vitamins & minerals!