Omg… this breakfast… WOW… so delish & so nutritious!!! AND CREAMY AF.
I can’t get over how amazing & nutrient-packed the Vital Proteins collagen sports greens are! They’re made with organic watermelon protein, collagen, hyaluronic acid & contain tons of fibre, protein, vitamins A & C, B vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium & the right balance of sodium & potassium to restore electrolytes & hydration post-sweat! They also contain probiotics, coconut water, 5 organic greens & cocoa!
To make my steel cut oats:
- I add 3 cups water to a skillet & bring it to a boil.
- I then add in 1 cup organic gluten-free steel cut oats & lower the heat to a simmer, cover & cook for 15-20 minutes until liquid is absorbed & oats are thick & creamy!
- I remove them from the heat, portion ‘em out & add them back to a small skillet to combine with the other ingredients.
- The leftovers are stored in an airtight container in the fridge for the week!
- 1/3 cup cooked steel cut oats
- Splash pure organic vanilla
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins dark chocolate collagen sports greens
- Ceylon cinnamon drizzle
- 1/4 cup homemade hemp milk
- Toppings: kiwi, blueberries, fried organic mulberries & my homemade almond cream
- Add all the ingredients to a small skillet & heat over medium heat. Stir to combine.
- Reheat the oats for about 2 minutes, until warm & creamy & everything is combined.
- Add toppings & enjoy!