Here’s a super easy way to use up that leftover almond pulp from your homemade milk or cream!
Made with minimal real whole ingredients, gluten, grain, refined sugar, egg & possibly nut-free, low carb & absolutely scrumptiously soft & chewy with the perfect touch of decadent chocolate, these babies are sure to knock your socks off!
- 1 cup almond pulp
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (& 1/3 cup more or 1/3 cup water if batter is too crumbly)
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 chia egg (mix 1 tbsp. chia seeds with 3 tbsp. water & let gel up for a few minutes)
- 1/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips (or crumbled nuts of your choice)
- Add all the ingredients (except the extra 1/3 cup milk/water) to a mixing bowl & mix until a batter is formed.
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the dough into 14 balls & flatten onto the sheet.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes, until tops are cracked & crumbly & bottoms are dry.
- Remove from the oven & let cool! Enjoy!