Nothing like sautéed veggies to spice up a meal, salad or bowl! My fave way to season veggies is apple cider vinegar, tons of dried herbs, garlic or onion powder & smoked paprika for flavour & spice!
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 package white mushrooms
- 1/2 head broccoli
- 15-18 radish
- 1/2 bunch collard greens
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1/3 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tsp. garlic or onion powder
- 3 tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. dried basil
- Add all the ingredients to a medium skillet & heat over high heat. Toss to coat.
- Sauté over high heat for 2-3 minutes until veggies start to sizzle. Lower heat to medium-high & cook for another 7-8 minutes, until veggies are cooked through but still crunchy!
- Remove from the heat & enjoy!