My sis & I have been living for the low-carb cookie dough concoctions I’ve been whipping up every weekend! We freeze them, let ‘em thaw for a minute or two before eating & then we slice them up & devour!
They’re full of healthy fats, fibre, vitamins, minerals & deliciously crumbly & crispy pecans & almonds, bursting with maple vanilla flavour & so scrumptious! The batter tastes just like cookie dough & they’re also loaded with tons of plant-based protein so they make for a great pre or post workout snack that’ll hold you over & fill you up in between meals.
Another great way to use these babies is to throw them into smoothie bowls, oats or chia puddings! Thank me later!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- 3 tbsp. ground flax
- 1/4 cup raw crumbled pecans
- 1/4 cup raw crumbled almonds
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup vegan protein powder
- 1/2 cup water or homemade milk of choice
- Add all the ingredients, except the nuts, to a bowl & mix until batter ressembles cookie dough.
- Fold in the nuts & mix again.
- Roll into 16-18 balls, place on a plate & refrigerate or freeze until firm.