Another day, another #smoothiebowl!
I’ve been having so much fun with these post-workout breakys because I change them up everyday with different superfoods & ingredients!
One thing’s for sure: I always load them with fresh greens, steamed then frozen cauliflower, broccoli or zucchini, homemade milk, cold brew coffee, berries & protein powder!
Today, I also added magnesium powder for electrolytes, hydration balance, mental calm & clarity, muscle recovery & digestion!
- Huge handful or 2 of fresh spinach
- 1 serving unsweetened hemp protein powder
- Splash pure organic vanilla
- Ceylon cinnamon to taste
- 1/4 cup homemade hemp milk
- 1/2-3/4 cup cold brew coffee
- Liquid from 2 astaxanthin capsules
- 1 tsp. chlorella
- 1 tsp. moringa
- 1 tsp. freeze-dried açai powder
- 1 serving Natural Calm magnesium powder
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 5-6 chunks steamed then frozen cauliflower
- Add all ingredients to your food processor & pulse until thick & combined. Adjust liquid quantity if you want to thin it out.
- Add toppings & enjoy! I used frozen blueberries, banana & Living Intentions superfood probiotic banana hemp granola