The perfect thing to spice up (& naturally sweeten) your cold night in? These soft & chewy peanut buttah maple cookies!!
They’re vegan, gluten & refined sugar-free, SO TENDER, yet still just the right amount of crumbly, comforting, delicious, caramel-y & bursting with maple flavour!
Best part?! They’re the epitome of simple is better (& lazier). You really don’t need much to whip these up but by the taste, you’d think otherwise!
- 1 cup creamy organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pure organic maple syrup
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with silicone mats.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls, flatten them onto the baking sheet & use a fork to create a criss-cross pattern. Keep in mind they’ll spread a bit!
- Bake for 14-16 min. until they start to turn golden at the edges & tops are cracked & crumbly.
- Remove from the oven & let cool & firm up.