Oh my goodness gracious, this granola is legitimately PECAN PIE in cluster form!
It’s so delicious, crispy, crunchy, naturally sweetened with just apple sauce & pure vanilla (no added natural sugars), spiced up with cinnamon & boosted with energizing, hormone-regulating beautifying maca & antioxidant-rich cacao & full of protein & healthy fats! It’s also completely grain, gluten & oil free!
Use it as a topping for Greek yogurt, cashew cream, oats, smoothie bowls or add it to a bowl & top it with fruit & plant based milk of your choice for a deliciously nutritious cereal bowl!
Switch up the recipe to spice it up to your liking with different nuts or seeds or throw in some cacao nibs or dried fruit!
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup raw Brazil nuts
- 3/4 cup raw pecans
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- 1 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. ground flax
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup organic coconut chips
- Pinch Celtic sea salt
- 1 tbsp. Organika gelatinized maca & cacao blend of 1/2 tbsp. maca & 1/2 tbsp. cacao
- 1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet wit h a silicone mat.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & toss until fully coated.
- Lay the granola on the baking sheet & bake for 15 minutes, until browned, crispy & clustered up!
- Remove from the oven, let cool & firm up, then gently break apart the clusters.
- Store the granola in an airtight jar or container.