And the obsession continues! I absolutely adore air-fried veggies & I’m so happy to see that so many of you have hopped on the bandwagon!
Today’s batch of broccoli is spicy, savoury, delicious, crispy, crunchy & of course… nutritious!
- 2 heads broccoli
- 1/2-1 tsp. chipotle powder (depending how spicy you want it)
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup wine vinegar or red/white wine vinegar
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- In the air fryer: pop the veggies into the air fryer, season, toss & air fry for 25 minutes!
- Roasted in the oven: preheat oven to 430F & line a baking sheet with a silicone mat, season the veggies in a mixing bowl, toss & roast for 20-22 minutes or until browned, broil on high for an extra 2 minutes to get them extra crisp!