This cold winter morning called for a warm comforting bowl of hearty oats & I ain’t mad at it! I whipped these up in under 10 minutes & topped them with all the fruit & some raw unsweetened cacao nibs & they really hit the spot! They’re so delicious & naturally sweet that they can pass as dessert!
Use this recipe as a base & throw in your fave superfood, protein, collagen, nuts, seeds or dried fruit & you have yourself a #breakfastofchampions!
- 1/3 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup homemade flax milk
- 1/3 cup cold brew coffee
- Splash pure organic vanilla
- Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. crumbled raw unsalted cashews
- 1 serving unsweetened organic hemp protein powder
- Toppings of choice
- Add all the ingredients to a small skillet & heat over medium-high heat. Cook for about 4 minutes until oats are thick & creamy & liquid has been absorbed.
- Remove from the heat, add toppings & enjoy!