If you know me, you know I’m a lover of all things I could spread onto toast, rice cakes, crisp breads or use as a dip for veggies, crackers or topping for bowls! This recipe is no exception!
This dip is delicious, full of fibre & flavour, simple & easy to make, grain, dairy, gluten & sugar-free, just the right amount of naturally sweet & savoury & a really great homemade option that’s nutritious & so much healthier than store-bought!
- 1 large eggplant, diced
- 50 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 large red onion
- Juice from 1 large lemon
- Black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2-1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place all the veggies on the sheet & season with black pepper. Roast for 40 minutes.
- Once roasted, let cool a bit & then add them to your blender or food processor with the apple cider & paprika. Pulse until a uniform dip is made!