What if I told you these ALMOND FLOUR COFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES were the epitome of you can have your coffee but eat it too?!
If you’re in the market for a crumbly on the outside but moist, soft & chocolatey cookie on the inside, you’ve met your match. Bonus if you want a vegan, grain-free, nutritious, coffee-flavoured, gluten & refined sugar free cookie that takes less than 20 minutes to make!
What’s fun about this recipe?
The base makes the most perfectly textured almond flour batter that you can spice up however you like! Throw in seeds, nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chunks, cacao nibs or keep ‘em plain with just some cinnamon or coarse sea salt!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pure organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup & 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. ground coffee
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until a uniform batter is formed.
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly spray with coconut oil.
- Roll the batter into 9-10 cookies & flatten them into the baking sheet. They won’t spread much during baking.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until edges are browned. Don’t worry if they look a bit soft when they come out; they firm as they cool.