The name says it all… the texture is so rich, thick, soft & creamy, it literally MELTS into your skin! You’d think it’d be oily because: avocado, but nope; it absorbs super well & doesn’t leave your face with that “mask on” feeling so it’s perfect to go to bed with & won’t stain your sheets (admit you were wondering)!
I use it as the last step in my skincare routine & I wake up the next day bright, glowing & my skin feels hydrated & moisturized (this is so important in the winter when we’re all more prone to dehydration!). .
What’s in it?
- avocado for hydration, fighting inflammation & boosting collagen production
- manuka honey for antibacterial properties, antioxidants, soothing skin & unclogging bacteria-filled pores that lead to breakout
- polyhydroxy acid to gently exfoliate the skin, without being abrasive or irritating
- kaolin clay to pull impurities out from the pores without irritation, absorb excess oil & clarify the skin
- it also contains rosemary, lavender, apple & rosewood!
If you find your skin feels dry in these cold winter months or you suffer from dull or uneven texture, clogged pores or acne, this mask is for YOU!
You can get it at Sephora for $59, but I always recommend getting a sample first so you can see how your skin reacts before investing!