Today’s bowl is loaded with all the goods & by goods, I mean: adaptogens, healthy fats, hemp protein & antioxidant-rich astaxanthin!
It’s thick, rich, creamy, GREEN AF but tastes so delicious, you’d never know it was loaded with spinach & super nutritious, filling & satisfying!
My fave granola to top my bowls with is Living Intentions superfood probiotic granola (the banana hemp is fire) & I usually do about 2 tbsp. & it’s more than enough! Low in sugar, gluten-free & vegan, high in fibre, protein & probiotics, crunchy, delicious & naturally sweetened, you can’t go wrong with it!
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cube of frozen avocado
- 4-5 chunks steamed then frozen cauliflower
- 1 serving @manitobaharvestunsweetened hemp protein
- Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ashwagandha
- 1 tsp. chaga
- 1 tsp. moringa
- Huge handful of spinach
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup @asobubottle cold brew coffee
- Liquid from 2 astaxanthin capsules
- Toppings of choice: I used frozen bluebs & banana & @livingintentions banana hemp granola
TO MAKE: Blend it all up, add toppings & enjoy!