Here’s a super simple chocolate cookie recipe that you can whip up in minutes that’s full of protein & collagen, antioxidants, healthy fats, fibre & GREENS (but you’d never know it).
They’re crumbly on the outside but moist, chewy & chunky on the inside & they make for s great afternoon or pre/post workout snack!
- 1 cup mashed avocado
- 1/4 cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup @vitalproteins Collagen peptides
- 1/2 cup filtered water (& 1/4 cup more & if you need to moisten the batter depending on the collagen you use)
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with silicone mats.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until combined. Add more water if you find the batter too crumbly.
- Use a spoon to portion the batter out onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until edges are crisp. Bake for an extra 5-10 minutes if you find they’re too soft, but don’t worry, they’ll firm up a bit as they cool!