Don’t be fooled, there’s tons of antioxidant rich blueberries in this bowl of deliciousness, but there’s also TONS of greens!
Adding greens & green superfoods like chlorella, spirulina, matcha, moringa, as well as veggies like broccoli, cauliflower or zucchini to smoothie bowls is a super easy way to make sure you’re getting your daily dose & you don’t even taste it!
I’ve been on a hella smoothie kick lately because they’re nutritious, delicious, satisfying, full of fibre & protein & they keep me full!
PRO TIP: Once it’s blended & in the bowl, put it in the freezer for 5 minutes to get an even better texture that resembles sorbet or ice cream!
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 5 chunks steamed then frozen broccoli
- 1 tsp. moringa
- 1 tsp. camu camu
- 1 tsp. açai
- Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 serving @manitobaharvest hemp protein (unsweetened)
- 2 huge handfuls spinach
- 1/4 cup homemade flax milk
- 1/2-3/4 cup @asobubottle cold brew coffee
- Liquid from 2 astaxanthin capsules
- Toppings of choice: fruit & granola are my go-to! I usually use 2 tbsp. @livingintentions Probiotic superfood granola or @purely_elizabeth
- Add all the ingredients to your blender & blend until combined.
- Add toppings & enjoy!