Eat more asparagus! Seriously! The benefits are amazing & it’s so crunchy & delish, you just can’t go wrong!
- 2 stalks asparagus, ends chopped
- 2.5 tsp. minced onion
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Black pepper to taste
- Add the asparagus & seasonings to a large skillet. Toss to coat.
- Heat over medium-high heat & sauté for 3 minutes, until cooked but still crispy & crunchy on the outside.
- Remove from the heat & enjoy!