The obsession with air fried veggies continues! Just made some CHILI & CINNAMON SPICED CARROT ROUNDS!
The perfect balance of spicy & sweet, they taste just like popcorn & make for the perfect add in for salads, bowls or side dish with your fave protein & grains!
- 1 large bag of fresh carrots
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1-2 tsp. onion or garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp. raw coconut vinegar
- Place the carrot rounds in your air fryer, add seasonings, toss to coat & air fry for 30 minutes, until carrots are browned & crispy & cooked through!
- Alternatively, preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Season the carrots in a mixing bowl & toss to coat. Place them on the baking sheet & roast for 25 minutes. Once roasted, broil on high for 4-5 minutes until outsides are charred & crispy.