K so, I don’t even know where to begin with these creamy, chocolatey, naturally sweet, indulgent, comforting, delicious, nutritious, rich & basically, PERFECT… warm oats! They basically taste like chocolate chip cookie batter… & this isn’t me exaggerating!
Customize them to your liking by changing up the fruit or swapping the chocolate chips for nuts, seeds, cacao nibs or a lil’ bit of everything!
They make for the perfect midnight snack, breaky on the go or post-workout fuel & the best part is, you can feel good about eating them because they’ll satisfy you, fill you up & make your tastebuds go cray cray!
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1-2 tbsp. vegan dark chocolate chips
- Add-ins: berries, kiwi, frozen banana chunks
- Add all the ingredients to a small skillet (or a microwave safe bowl, if using a microwave) & heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook until liquid is absorbed & oats are thick & creamy.
- If microwaving, microwave for 45 sec. increments, stirring after each one, until liquid is absorbed.
- Add toppings, stir so the chocolate chips melt into the oats & enjoy!