Yes, more veggies! There’s nothing I love more than spicing my veggies up with tons of different seasonings for the perfect combo of smoky, savoury, onion-y & citrus!
This one-sheet toasted veggie tray can be yours in under 35 minutes & help you stay on track with your healthy eating goals throughout the week! When the veggies are ready for you, there’s no excuse not to eat ‘em or to choose junk over them!
- 2 lb. broccoli florets
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 5 large carrots
- 2-3 small zucchini
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Juice from one large lemon
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1.5 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Black pepper to taste
- Place the veggies on a large baking sheet lined with parchment or silicone baking mats.
- Season directly on the sheet pan.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes until veggies are browned & crispy & cooked through!