Even though I don’t celebrate Xmas, I woke up feeling festive & in the mood to bake this AM! So, naturally, along with those white chocolate hearts, I made THESE!
They’re soft, fluffy, chewy, decadent, vegan, gluten-free, super low in natural sugar, moist AF & loaded with chocolate chip cookie deliciousness! I used unsweetened applesauce to make these babies even healthier & to add more fibre to the mix because #guthealth!
- 1 & 1/3 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- 1/4 cup pure organic maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup softened coconut oil
- 1/3-1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with silicone mats.
- Add all ingredients, except chocolate chips, to a mixing bowl & mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a tbsp. to drop the dough onto the cookie sheets & shape them, keeping in mind they’ll spread a bit!
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven, let cool & enjoy!