These are the creamiest, most delicious white chocolate hearts you’ll ever eat!
The key to the cream?! Raw cacao butter!
Not only does it provide a perfect texture but all its vital nutrients are preserved because it’s totally raw, it’s full of antioxidants, polyphenols & essentjal fatty acids, all of which boost immunity, reduce inflammation, support heart health, promote glowing skin, healthy digestion & strong bones!
I sweetened these babes lightly with pure organic maple syrup & a touch of vanilla & they came out just right! You can also add cinnamon, pure vanilla bean or almond/coconut/peppermint extract!
Don’t have cacao butter?! Melt coconut oil or coconut butter!
- 1 cup raw cacao butter, melted
- 4 tbsp. creamy almond butter
- 3 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- Melt the cacao butter using the double boiler method on your stovetop, stirring until fully melted.
- Add the other ingredients & mix until uniform.
- Pour the mixture into your silicone moulds & freeze for about 45 min. – 1 hour or until hardened.
- Pop them out of the moulds & enjoy!
- STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Store them in an airtight container & keep them in the freezer until you’re ready to eat them! Since they contain no additives, they thaw quickly at room temperature!