I’ve been obsessed with sweet potato lately & it’s safe to say it’s become one of my main sources of ALL THE GOOD CARBS! #YAS
Here’s a yummy & super simple recipe if you’re a fan of all things spicy! They’ll definitely set your mouth on fire but just the right amount & they taste absolutely delicious dipped into some Dijon mustard, salsa or guac or just munch on ‘em as is!
- 6 sweet potatoes, peeled & cubes
- 2 tsp. hot sauce or Sriracha
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2-1 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. onion or garlic powder
- Avocado oil spray
TO MAKE THEM:
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Season the potatoes in a large bowl & mix until coated.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet & roast for 40-43 minutes until crispy & browned.