What if I told you that your first bite into one of these scrumptious chewy & delicious cookie dough balls would remind you of a slice of pecan pie?!
They’re gluten, grain & refined sugar free, possibly nut-free & loaded with gut healing, beauty boosting, protein-packed collagen (I used Vital Proteins vanilla coconut collagen peptides). We like to freeze them because it makes them taste that much more like cookie dough & keeps them fresher longer!
The grain-free base is almond flour so they’re packed with healthy fats, antioxidants, extra protein & tons of vitamins & minerals!
If pecan pie isn’t your jam, you can throw in any other nuts or seeds of your choice or go traditional & add dark chocolate chips for your cookie dough fix!
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or swap for sunflower seed or hemp nut butter for nut-free version)
- 2/3 cup Vital Proteins vanilla coconut collagen peptides
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- 2/3 cup crumbled pecans
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Add the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until combined.
- Roll the batter into 12-15 balls & place on a plate.
- Refrigerate or freeze to firm up & enjoy like cookie dough!!