Shoutout to all my ahi tuna lovers!! These tuna steaks are going to blow you away! Use them as toppers for bowls or salads or serve them as is with some brown basmati rice, quinoa & steamed or roasted veggies & you’ve got yourself a meal #onfleek!
- 3-4 ahi tuna steaks
- 1/3 cup organic coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsp. Eden Foods sesame & algae seed blend
- 10-12 black peppercorn & sprinkles of black pepper to taste
- Add the tuna steaks to a mixing bowl & season with the dressing ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Cover & refrigerate to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Once marinated, heat a skillet over medium-high heat & spray with avocado oil. Sear the tuna on each side for about 20 minutes until browned & crispy, but don’t overdo it to keep the tuna raw on the inside!
- Remove from the heat, let cool for a couple minutes, slice & enjoy!!