I’m v-into one-pan roasted veggies these because of how easy & simple they are to prep! You don’t even need a mixing bowl, just season them directly on the baking sheet & roast until browned & crispy!
PSA: it’s super important to cook, steam, boil, roast etc. your cruciferous veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts are some examples!) to make them easier on the digestive system. They naturally contain a carb that makes them hard to digest & break down, especially for those with more sensitive GI tracts!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 heads broccoli
- 3 small zucchini
- 30-40 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp. dried oregano
- Juice from one lemon
- 4 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper
- 2-3 tsp. onion or garlic powder
- Place the veggies on the lined baking sheets. I used silicone baking mats instead of parchment paper today & they came out PERFECTLY!
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Season the veggies directly on the baking sheets & roast for 30 minutes. Broil on high for 2 minutes until crisp!