Yet another great meal prep staple to have in your back pocket (or rather, your fridge), these sweet potato cubes are roasted & caramelized to perfection!
They make for the perfect side dish with your protein of choice but also taste great in salads or bowls & even mashed onto rice cakes or sprouted toast for breaky!
- 6 medium sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 tbsp. raw organic honey
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tsp. garlic or onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F & line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add the potato cubes to a bowl & season with the dressing ingredients.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet (trying your best not to pile them) & roast for 30-35 minutes, until browned & crispy.
- Set your oven to broil & broil for 3-4 minutes to get them extra crispy, but watch closely so they don’t burn!