When I used to eat meat, Greek-style chicken was my all-time fave because I adore oregano & I just found it always had the most flavour & juiciest texture! I recreated some Greek chicken strips for my client’s meal prep last night & I’m happy to report he approves!
- 9 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 heaping tsp. raw Dijon mustard
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 2 heaping tbsp. dried oregano
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Crushed red pepper flakes for spice
- Add the chicken to a mixing bowl & season with the marinade ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Cover & refrigerate to marinate for 30 min. to 1 hour OR cook it right away if need be!
- Add the chicken to a large skillet & heat over medium-high heat. Let the chicken cook on one side for about 7-8 minutes or until browned & crispy.
- Lower heat to medium & cook on the other side for another 6-7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through & crispy!