Who’s with me? Nothing like having your pasta & protein in the same plate, right?!
This high protein chickpea & legume pasta is your match!
Loaded with crispy crunchy veggies, high-protein & fibre pasta & antioxidant & vitamin C rich goji berries, this salad will wow your guests like no other!
I made a balsamic lemon Dijon vinaigrette from scratch & let me tell ya, she’s a keeper! You can even make it ahead of time for the week if you’re someone who eats salads often! It’s so much healthier than store-bought options!
FOR THE SALAD:
- 3 cups chickpea/legume pasta (I mixed chickpea pasta with veggie & legume pasta)
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. raw creamed honey
- 2 tsp. dried herbs
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Black pepper & Celtic sea salt to taste
- Boil the pasta according to package directions. Once it’s ready, set it aside to cool off.
- Meanwhile, chop the veggies.
- Add the ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until combined.
- Pour it over the salad, toss & enjoy! I added extra fresh parsley for garnish.