A meal prep staple you won’t be mad at, this maple balsamic glazed chicken is just the right amount of sweet & savoury, caramelized to perfection & perfect to slice into bowls, salads, wraps, sandwiches or to devour as is with a side of veggies & grains!
It’s easy & simple to make & it’s made with REAL FOOD, so you can find comfort in knowing you’re treating your body right!
- 9 extra-lean chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup organic balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. organic avocado oil
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Add the chicken to a mixing bowl & season with the marinade ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Cover & refrigerate to marinate for 30 min. to 1 hour OR cook it right away if need be!
- Add the chicken to a large skillet & heat over medium-high heat. Let the chicken cook on one side for about 7-8 minutes or until browned & crispy.
- Lower heat to medium & cook on the other side for another 6-7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through & crispy!