How to get perfectly crisp eggplant in under 15 minutes, with the simplest yet most flavourful seasonings?! I GOTCHU BOO!
Eggplant is one of my fave veggies to roast but you either nail it or you don’t. I find that when I season it with liquid seasonings, it gets soggy, so today I tried broiling it with just a few spices & WOAH!!
- 1 eggplant sliced into rounds
- Celtic sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- Cut your eggplant into rounds.
- Set your oven to high broil.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place the rounds on it & season with the spices.
- Broil on one side for 5 minutes, remove from the oven, flip & broil again for 5!