I’ll get you thought these were freezer-packed sweet potato fries… right?! Well think again!!! Thanks to myActi-Fry, I just made the most perfect CARROT FRENCH FRIES ever!
Crispy, crunchy, delicious, nutritious & they taste, feel & look just like fries! But… they’re potato & oil-free, vegan, gluten, grain-free & a lower carb option!
Serve them with your fave fish, chicken, steak, seafood, tofu or throw them into bowls or salads for some crunch! They’re delish dipped into guac, salsa, hummus, pesto, ketchup or dijon!
- 12 large carrots, peeled & sliced into “fries”
- 1/2 tsp. ground curry powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Celtic salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 3 tbsp. raw organic coconut vinegar
- Pinch of paprika or cayenne
- Add all the ingredients to your air fryer & set the timer for 25-26 minutes! Add extra time if they’re not as crispy as you’d like!