Yacon syrup is another prebiotic fibre that helps nourish the healthy bacteria living in our gut to allow it to flourish & thrive! It’s lower on the glycemic index than many other sources of natural sugar & research shows it promotes healthy digestion, regulates blood sugar, helps maintain a healthy weight & protects the immune system! I use the one by Organic Traditions (yes, it’s pricey but well worth it!).
Roasted to perfection, these veggies are loaded with anti-inflammatory pH regulating apple cider vinegar & lightly sweetened with yacon syrup! A perfect blend!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 box white mushrooms
- 1 head cauliflower
- 20 Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tbsp. raw coconut vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp. dried basil
- 1/3 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. yacon syrup
- Black pepper & Celtic sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 430F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all the veggies & seasonings to a bowl & toss to coat.
- Roast for 28-30 minutes until browned & crispy!