If you know, you know; I’m the queen of concealers & all things dark circles. I used to have them REALLY BAD, but overtime, through proper nutrition & the use of vitamin C, chemical exfoliation & high quality eye creams, they’re not as bad as they used to be!
I’ve tried just about every concealer out there & this one is by far the creamiest, thickest, most pigmented & highest coverage.
What I LOVE about it:
- it also doubles as a foundation & it’s water proof!
- it conceals, perfects & covers redness, acne, hyper-pigmentation, dark circles, but also nourishes – it contains jojoba oil, which is one of the oils that mimics the oil produced naturally by our skin the most (which is why this product absorbs seamlessly) & honey to hydrate, moisturize & fight bacteria
- it contains no parabens, sulphates, SLS, SLES or phtalates
- when I tell you a little goes a long way, I mean it – I bought it 2 summers ago in NYC & I’m only now beating the end of my tub & I add t to my tinted moisturizers quite often!
- even though it’s thick, it doesn’t look caked on, oily or leave any dry cracks in the skin or lines in the pores; it blends really well with other products (P.S. I apply it with a Beauty Blender).
Get it at Sephora for $58CAD (it also makes for a great gift idea for the dark circle hater in your life!).