Today’s smoothie bowl is dosed up with chunks of frozen avocado & I’m not mad at it!
What a great way to add healthy fats, fibre, skin-boosting benefits & creamy texture for days! It’s also a great way to reduce sugar content!
IMO, the best way to portion out your avocado for smoothies is to take any ripe ones you have on hand, mash them & fill an ice cube tray with it & freeze! Once frozen, just add 2-3 chunks to your smoothies!
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 chunks frozen avocado cubes
- 4-5 chunks steamed then frozen cauliflower
- Huge handful spinach
- 1/4 cup homemade hemp milk
- 1/2 cup @asobubottle cold brew
- 1/2 tbsp. moringa leaf powder
- 2 astaxanthin capsules (liquid only)
- 1 serving unsweetened hemp protein powder
- Ceylon cinnamon
- Splash pure organic vanilla extract
BLEND until combined & creamy, add toppings & enjoy!