Grain, gluten, flour, dairy, egg, refined sugar free!
Decadently soft & chewy!
Simple & easy to make!
Melt in your mouth buttery without the butter!
ARE YOU CONVINCED YET?! Thought so!
- 8 tbsp. creamy almond butter
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. organic date or coconut sugar
- Nuts for topping
- Optional: Vegan dark chocolate chips, shredded coconut, hemp, chia or flax seeds, organic unsweetened goji or raisins
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- If adding, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper & preheat oven to 350F.
- Shape the batter into 8-10 cookies depending on desired size & lightly press down on them with your fingers. Top with any nuts of your choice.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven & drizzle with more nutmeg &/or cinnamon.