It’s been a hot minute since I prepped a batch of roasted veggies (WHO AM I?!?), so tonight called for a fresh batch seasoned with all my faves!
They’re roasted to perfection, crispy, delicious, full of flavour, cheesy without the cheese & seasoned with just apple cider vinegar & coconut vinegar! Yum!
I don’t really season my veggies with oil (save for a few spritzes of avocado oil spray sometimes) because I don’t find it changes much, not to mention I absolutely LOVE apple cider vinegar & all the health benefits it provides so seasoning my veg with it is a great way to maximize that & make sure I eat more of it daily! Because yes, I eat veggies daily (As if you didn’t know).
- 20 Brussels sprouts
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red onion
- 1 white onion
- 1.5 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1.5 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- Celtic sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. raw coconut vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season the veggies in a large bowl, toss to coat & roast for 25 minutes until browned & crispy!