If you have leftover chicken or a prepped BBQ chicken, here’s an easy recipe you can prep in minutes that makes for a great sandwich, wrap or lettuce stuffer!
It’s fresh, full of veggies & flavour, crispy, crunchy & super creamy, yet it contains no dairy or mayo!
- 1 roasted or BBQ chicken OR leftover chicken drumsticks (remove the skin as much as you can!)
- 2 stalks celery
- 4 green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, mint, basil or cilantro
- 1/4 cup organic white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. spicy Dijon
- 2 tsp. organic hummus
- Sea salt or black pepper
- Shred the chicken & add it to a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients & mix with a spatula until combined & creamy.