Need some lunch inspiration?
I got you!
Here’s a quick & easy salad you can prepare to on the spot or the night before a busy day!
PRO TIP: if you prep it the night before, drizzle some fresh lemon to prevent the avocado from browning!
It’s the perfect balance between fibre, vitamins, minerals, greens, probiotics, plant protein, good carbs & healthy fats & the dressing is so simple to make, you can prep it in the same bowl!
Eating healthy can be simple & easy & sometimes, keeping it basic is actually better for our bodies & digestion!
- Handful shredded carrots
- 3 radish
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1/4 cup cooked organic sprouted quinoa
- 1 serving of my Dijon crispy tofu (always organic & NON-GMO!)
- Cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. chipotle kimchi (or other fermented veggies or kimchi/sauerkraut)
- 3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Splash coconut aminos
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1/2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- Black pepper & garlic powder to taste
- Prep your quinoa & tofu if they’re not already ready! I always follow the directions on the quinoa package & if you’re lacking inspo for the tofu, you can find some crispy tofu recipes on the blog by using the search bar on my homepage!
- Add all the salad ingredients to a bowl.
- Season with the dressing ingredients, toss to coat & enjoy!